MACHKA CARD MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM CONDITIONS
MACHKA CARD MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM CONDITIONS
1. MACHKA Card is given free of charge. MACHKA has always right to change the applications related with the card, to cancel or suspend the program.
2. MACHKA Card membership program is eligible for real persons who are older than 18 age. MACHKA Card membership program is not eligible for legal personalities.
3. Member accepts that she may be notified about general and special campaigns, advantages, product and service promotions, advertisement, market surveys, polls and other customer satisfaction applications to be implemented by MACHKA under the applications in the MACHKA Card membership program. Member accepts that her personal data that she provided in the MACHKA Card Application Form and via other means and she may be communicated with SMS, Internet, letter, phone etc. media, unless otherwise noted.
4. Member can change data exchange preferences via website or call-center as well as deliver her requests to written and e-mail communication channels of MACHKA. Data of Member may be exchanged with service providers of MACHKA (courier, call center, database etc. service companies) provided that they will be used for the services to be provided by such companies for the activities of MACHKA. Such authorization shall survive termination of the agreement in any way. In addition, MACHKA may not use such data for business purposes or sell them to third parties, other than those as provided in Article 15 and "Processing and Using Personal Data" permission given by member and its scope.
5. Card holder is responsible for using and safekeeping of the card. Card holder is responsible for notifying MACHKA in the cases of lost or stolen card. Card holder is responsible for any kind of damages that may arise until such notification.
6. MACHKA cannot be held responsible for inability to provide Member the benefits of cards such promotion points etc. due to the late or mistaken announcements arising out of the failure of Card membership program's system infrastructure.
7. MACHKA Card points cannot be used for commercial purposes by no means and are exclusive to card holder. Member accepts and undertakes that she is responsible for safekeeping, not disclosing to, not allowing use of others the card number, user name and/or passwords given her for benefiting from the Card membership program; if it is identified that card is misused or program is abused by the member or others, any kind of her gains from the membership will be revoked, her membership will be terminated and other actions will be taken. If MACHKA Card is lost or stolen, Member will immediately notify it via communication channels of MACHKA Card membership program of MACHKA. Member is responsible for any kind of damages that may arise until such notification.
8. MACKA Card cannot be used as a credit card, no payment can be made with this card.
9. The points earned with MACHKA Card can be spent in following day. The expiry of points is the last day of the year following the date of earning such points. MACHKA has right to zero the expired points at the beginning of each year. In the cases of returned products, the extra rights vested in the card will be revoked.
10. The points or extra rights accumulated in the card cannot be liquidated or used in place of cash.
11. Member will benefit from her earned rights until the end date of her membership under the applicable conditions. Once the membership ends, the points accumulated in the card and rights vested in Member will be deleted by MACHKA, provided that provisions of first and fourth articles are reserved.
12. MACHKA Card membership program is applicable in the shops as determined by MACHKA. MACHKA is free to determine the shops where the MACHKA Card Membership program is applicable. Type and conditions of MACHKA Card campaigns may vary as per MACHKA shop. MACHKA is free to determine different campaigns and different campaign conditions that will be applicable for different MACHKA shops and/or www.machka.com.tr.
13. Each party has right to terminate this agreement and the membership by calling via call center, via website, letter or e-mail notification in 10 (ten) days prior to such termination, provided that provision of the Article 4 is reserved. Members who terminated their memberships must use their MACHKA Card points in no later than effective termination date of membership; otherwise, MACHKA Card Points will be deleted by MACHKA at the membership termination date. This provision is also applicable for the cases where MACHKA Card application is cancelled, suspended or interrupted by MACHKA.
14. Member accepts that the information provided by her to MACHKA in this Form or via other means are accurate and correct; if such information changes, she will update them; she will compensate the damages suffered by MACHKA due to said information being inaccurate or incorrect; in case of disputes, the records of MACHKA Card membership program will be deemed as the conclusive evidence.
15. Member accepts and represents that MACHKA may exchange the data provided by her to MACHKA with the group companies of MACHKA under the Permission for Processing and Using Personal Data provided under the Agreement provided that such companies shall not use such personal data to communicate with her. FORM OF PERMISSION TO PROCESS AND USE THE MACHKA CARD MEMBERSHIP AND PERSONAL DATA This policy shall apply to collection, storage, exchange or processing by İpekyol Giyim Sanayi Pazarlama ve Ticaret Anonim Şirketi ("İpekyol" or "us") of your personal data through any means. What is personal data? Any of kind data pertaining to identified or identifiable real person are personal data. This includes the data that you have provided in the membership form, such as your name and TR ID No, or those related with your shopping transactions kept under record. For What Purpose Do We Process Your What Personal Data? Data that you provide during your subscription to MACHKA Membership Program, your areas of interest, what products you purchased at what date, what products you have an interest in as well as data we collected during your visit to our website are used under the program. In the cases where we collect your data by different ways, then we will also inform you and/or request your permission, if required by applicable legislation. For What Purpose Do We Collect Personal Data? The data that you provide us in your subscription to MACHKA Membership Program are used in order to make you benefit from opportunities provided by us as well as offer you the products that you may have an interest by identifying your areas of interest. Again in order to offer you the products that you may have an interest, data such as what product and/or products from product ranges you purchased and/or may have an interest in. With Whom We Exchange Your Personal Data? Your personal data may be exchanged with our business partners under the campaigns that we organized. Your data may be exchanged with our business partners in order to identify their product and service campaigns that may interest you and be informed about them. You may have information about our business partners and current campaigns from the "Business Partners" section of www.ayaydinmiroglio.com/tr/. In addition, your data may be exchanged with public agencies, with such persons who are a party to merger, asset sales and similar procedures, with third service provides in order to allow us to carry out our activities (for example, information system management and storage, data analysis, etc. support), with third parties who support and assist us in our market survey and marketing campaign efforts, with business partners. Termination of Membership
You may terminate your membership by calling call-center, via website, with mail or e-mail notification in 10 (ten) days prior to such notification, provided that provisions of article 4 of MACHKA Card Membership Program Conditions are reserved. In 3 business days after receipt by us of your termination notification, electronic commerce messages delivered to you shall be ceased. Members who terminated their memberships must use their MACHKA Card points in no later than effective termination date of membership; otherwise, MACHKA Card Points will be deleted by MACHKA at the membership termination date. This provision is also applicable for the cases where MACHKA Card application is cancelled, suspended or interrupted by MACHKA. Once your membership is ended, your data will continue to be processed under this policy, unless otherwise you notify us. If you request us to delete your personal data, all of your data related with your shopping transactions with us during the program will be deleted. In this case, if you re-subscribe the program, you cannot benefit from personalized offers.
REQUESTS FOR ACCESSING, CHANGING AND DESTRUCTION OF YOUR DATA
It is important that your personal data recorded by us must be accurate and up-to-date. Therefore, please inform us if your personal data changes. Pursuant to Personal Data Protection Act No 6698 and applicable legislation, you can; be informed as to whether your personal data is processed or not, request details of the data that we collected, be informed for what purpose such data are collected and how they are used, the third parties with which such personal data is exchanged at home or abroad or request the corrections if such data are processed inaccurately or missing and have them updated.
if the causes that require your data be processed cease to exist, then you may request them be deleted, including the notifications to be made to the third parties with whom data are exchanged
if automatic analysis results in to your detriment, you may object it. in case of damages that you incur as a result of illegal processing, you may claim damages.
The requests that you submit in this respect must be in written pursuant to Article 13(1) of Personal Data Protection Act No 6698.
AMENDMENT OF POLICY OF USE
This policy about using your personal data is subject to amendment from time to time. Such amendments will be notified to you. PERMISSION REGARDING PROCESSING OF
YOUR PERSONAL DATA
I herein represent that I read carefully MACHKA Card Membership Program Conditions and MACHKA Card membership permission form, including the conditions written on the back page, I understood and accept with my free will all conditions therein, data I provided are accurate, all personal data I provided are provided with my consent and I consent the storage of, collection of and exchange with third parties the such data and data regarding my shopping transactions and personal communication details under the conditions of this policy.
PROCESSING THE PERSONAL DATA AND COMMERCIAL ELECTRONIC MESSAGES
Under the Electronic Commerce Act No 6563 and Commercial Communication and Commercial Electronic Messages Regulation, I accept that I give my permission and consent with my free will that commercial electronic messages can be delivered to my communication address as provided below by means of such as phone, call center, fax, automatic dialing machines, smart voice recording systems, electronic mail, short message service as well as my personal data can be processed for any kind of product promotion, advertisement, communication, promotion, sales, marketing, shop card, and membership notifications, applications and transactions of İpekyol Giyim Sanayi Pazarlama ve Ticaret A.Ş. by reading and understanding the content of this Article herein.
İpekyol Giyim Sanayi Pazarlama ve Ticaret Anonim Şirketi Bomonti Kazım Orbay Cad. No.35 34381 Şişli/ İstanbul Mersis No: 0479 0044 0940 0012
Phone Number: +9 0212 368 01 21